Part 3 of the Carrion Crown Adventure Path takes the heroes to the infamous Shudderwood in Ustalav. They travel to Ascanor lodge, the only safe place in the woods, to find more information on the necromantic cult The Whispering Way and meet a colorful group of npcs that reside at the lodge.
The werewolf packs that live in the woods are on the brink of war as their pack leader has disappeared and as the heroes get involved, strange things start happening within the lodge. Soon all three story lines will intertwine and the heroes are left to piece the puzzle together and follow the trail left by The Whispering Way.
It's worth noting that this book does an excellent job at fleshing out the npcs (lodge residents and werewolves) both through stat blocks and background information including history and motivations.
This book includes:
- “Broken Moon,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 7th-level characters, by Tim Hitchcock
- The secrets of the Whispering Way, a notorious cult sworn to the powers of death and undeath, revealed in blasphemous detail, by Adam Daigle
- Insights into the savage lives of werewolves, wererats, and other lycanthropes, by Gareth Hanrahan
- Laurel Cylphra comes face to face with an ancient mystery in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by F. Wesley Schneider
- Seven exciting and deadly new monsters, by Tim Hitchcock, Rob McCreary, and Patrick Renie
This adventure doesn't have any pending change requests.