At the request of a stranded djinni, you have three days to steal a diamond from the marbled, enchanted vaults of the Modern Artworks Museum. Investigate its defenses, disable magical wards, bamboozle the staff, battle a golem, and escape with the prize! A group that succeeds is rewarded with a single wish - the power to bring about almost anything you desire.
Highlights of the adventure include (and are not limited to):
- An alternate skill check system that keeps clumsy characters involved in the heist
- A fight to the death with fantasy Botticelli's Birth of Venus
- The Modern Artworks Museum, a trove of sculpture, frescoes and tapestries
- Museum events: sketch and sip, a gala, seminars!
- Museum brochure, including handy map and exhibit descriptions
- A wish
Clever and light-hearted, Diamond Heist adds brains and Renaissance style to any urban campaign. This adventure centers exploration, planning and roleplay. Players match wits against various spell effects, discovering and disabling magical wards to access their prize. A cumulative alarm level system replaces pass/fail steath skill checks, so one bad role doesn't ruin the heist.
The artworks described are based on those of Renaissance Italy, with frescoes, marble sculpture, and haughty nobles aplenty.
Content warnings: Death of a loved one, mentioned.
This adventure doesn't have any pending change requests.