Beneath our feet is the mythological hollow world – a realm of dense jungles, putrid swamps and rugged mountains. Here a brave party will struggle for survival as they seek to fathom the unseen expanse and to prevent a once defeated god to rise again.
‘Journey to the Inside Out’ can be played as a stand-alone scenario or be used as the first installment in a trilogy of connected adventure modules each taking place in a different era.
The scenario can be used with Swords & Wizardry or any other early variant of game rules.
Inside you will find:
• A 40+ page old-school module with a layout optimized for fast and easy interfacing.
• A challenging lost world setting with the possibility to toggle the complexity.
• Alternative suggestions for entry to the hollow inside.
• Downloadable maps for both players and the Referee.
• Story-points for a guided scenario and tables for sandbox and hexcrawl-style play.
• Advice for an ongoing campaign.
• Locations allowing the PCs to travel to another era within the setting.
• Unique new creatures.
Published by CTM Publishing.
This adventure doesn't have any pending change requests.