The Hardest of Hearts is a gothic horror adventure for 4-5 characters of 5-6th level. It can be played over the course of 6-8 hours and should roughly take one playing session if the party is quick, or two if the party is progressing slowly.
This is the first part of the Carnival of Lost Souls campaign. It can also be played as a standalone adventure.
The Hardest of Hearts features:
- Exciting journey through the cold wilderness of Lamordia, which features a special travel system and survival rules
- Exploration of the old mansion which has been taken over by the vicious local gang - the Corpse Collectors
- Several custom diseases to challenge your players
- Moral dilemma at the end of the adventure which the characters will have to solve
- New custom monsters to make combat encounters truly memorable and exciting
- High-quality maps, also available in universal vtt format
Look out for the next adventures in the Carnival of Lost Souls series: Dementlieu: Dance with the Devil, Kalakeri: The Forbidden Temple and Valachan: Hunter’s Moon!
They will be released over the course of the next two months. Once all four adventures are out, we will also release a special Campaign Guide, which will explain in detail how to best set up and play the campaign. However, if you want to start your campaign right now, don’t worry - we have included a short appendix at the end of each adventure which will explain the basics!
This adventure doesn't have any pending change requests.