Are you ready for some HACK 'N' SLASH action?
Do you yearn to unveil the hidden mysteries of the DWARVES?
Are you thirsty for some UNEXPECTED encounters?
The long lost Dwarven Kindgom of Gleodemar holds a relic of the past, Svarogs's Anvil, a magical artifact that can boost weapon production.
The Heroes are sent to reclaim it, but the ancient fort is not empty and the new denizens have settled for good and do not seem keen on sharing any treasures.
Will the Heroes manage to overtake them in a direct (and bloody) confrontation, or will the try to slip through the shadows to reach their goal? Maybe they will be captured and the "cavalry" will have to save them?
In this adventure anything goes and it takes only one mistake to unravel the Heroes' careful plans and make them prisoners of the Keep.
In this slightly challenging 5e hack 'n' slash adventure for 4th level PCs you will find:
- a detailed story behind the Dwarven Kingdom of Gleodemar
- a powerful dwarven artifact
- a back-up NPC party, in case the heroes require a "deus ex machina" intervention
- an optional ethical dilemma, to spice things up
- both DM and player-safe maps
- 3 boss monsters that can be used as future antagonists
- non-stop action and suspense until the last minute of this 3-act mad rash
and if all of that still does not sound fun, there's ALSO a race against time before the curtain falls.
(and don't forget to share your feedback, we'd love to hear it!)
This adventure doesn't have any pending change requests.