The city of Westcrown is dying. Since being stripped of its station as the capital of Cheliax, the wealth and prestige of the city has gradually slipped away, leaving the desperate people to fend for themselves in a city beset by criminals, a corrupt nobility, and a shadowy curse. Can the PCs fight back against champions of both the law and the criminal world?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Council of Thieves Adventure Path, and includes:
- "The Bastards of Erebus," a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 1st-level characters, by Sean K Reynolds
- A gazetteer of Westcrown, the shadow-haunted City of Twilight, by Steven Schend
- An investigation into the lives of tieflings, along with hundreds of fiendish variations, by Amber Scott
- A deadly mystery of nobility and intrigue for Pathfinder Varian Jeggare and his tiefling bodyguard Radovan in a new series of the Pathfinder's Jounal, by Dave Gross
- Six terrifying new monsters by Mike Ferguson, Sean K Reynolds, and F. Wesley Schneider
This adventure doesn't have any pending change requests.