‘The Secrets of the Twisting Colossus’ is a tale of alchemy and transformation. The heroes are the material components in the creation of an addictive potion. The heroes are lured into the experiment by the alchemist Paricalus, and once the heroes understand the true purpose it will be too late. The only escape is to understand the subtle clues around them and to keep moving forward. At the end of the experiment lies salvation but also the grand finale. If the heroes escape the experiment, they can confront their tormentor.
In this 5E module (suitable for level 4-6 & adaptable to any setting), you will find:
• 40-page module.
• 3 colored maps and downloadable options for FG, Roll20.
• 3 Appendices covering NPCs, magic items, and alternative chambers.
• Handouts containing visual depiction to entice players.
• 2-3 sessions of gameplay.
• A dynamic dungeon where chambers change position.
• Rules for miniaturized game play.
• Old-school play-style suggestions.
• Possibilities to use the module as a springboard to planar adventures.
If you enjoy this module please let me know. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Have fun!
This adventure doesn't have any pending change requests.