To Hell and Back Again is the perfect adventure for new players and veterans looking to experience Dungeons & Dragons in a new way! It's written as a solo adventure, where choices have gigantic consequences, but it also provides balanced rules to play with a group or a Dungeon Master as well! This 80 page adventure features:
- A heart-pounding origins story that fits perfectly as either a prequel to Descent Into Avernus, a stand-alone adventure, or into your ongoing fantasy campaign.
- Beloved characters like Lulu the hollyphant, Mad Maggie and her redcap gang, the archdevil Zariel, and many others brand new to this adventure.
- Infernal War Machines, and exciting encounters with unique stat blocks.
- Innovative Destiny and Traits mechanics that make your choices really matter.
- A ton of possible outcomes that will fuel your character's many adventures to come!
- Four gorgeous sample characters, with interactive character sheets designed to be new-player friendly so that you can jump right into the story if you'd like.
- A community survey when you finish so that you can see how your outcomes and choices compared to other players!
This adventure doesn't have any pending change requests.