Evil Stitched to Evil
The rampaging abomination known as the Beast of Lepidstadt has been captured! Yet rather than destroy the monster for its countless murders and untold crimes, the city council demands the creature receive a fair trial. Upon traveling to Lepidstadt, the adventurers find themselves caught up in the anger and investigations surrounding the Beast’s judgment. Soon it’s up to them to discover whether the legendary monster is truly a killer or merely the instrument of some greater evil—and either way, whether it’s too dangerous to be allowed to survive.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Carrion Crown Adventure Path and includes:
• “Trial of the Beast,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 4th-level
characters, by Richard Pett.
• An investigation into the secret society called the Esoteric Order of the
Palatine Eye, by Brandon Hodge.
• Revelations on the faith of Pharasma, goddess of birth, death, and fate,
by Sean K Reynolds.
• Terror upon terror for Laurel Cylphra in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by
F. Wesley Schneider.
• Four exciting and deadly new monsters, by Rob McCreary, Patrick
Renie, and Sean K Reynolds.
This adventure doesn't have any pending change requests.